Welcome to the Odyssea Platform! The website www.platform.odyssea.com. has been created and is operated by the company under the trade name ONTISI A.M.K.E., having its registered office in Athens, Greece (8A Karditsis str, 10440), with General Electronic Commercial Registry No. 137879803000 and Tax Identification Number: 997167843- Tax Office of A’ Athinon (hereinafter referred to as “Odyssea”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
You must frequently visit our Website’s Terms, as, part or all of these terms may be amended by us at any time, without justification or prior notification and without there being any other obligation for information about such amendment, except for their being posted on the Website. If we deem it necessary or if we are required by the applicable legislation to do so, we will notify you about any changes via e-mal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your continued access or use of the Services after such changes are made conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of such changes.
We expressly reserve the right, indicatively, and not exclusively:
a) to renew or upgrade part or the whole content of the Website;
b) to renew or upgrade part or the whole of the interface, structure, or configuration of the Website, as well as its technical specification; and to
c) limit access to, cancel, suspend, permanently or temporarily, or terminate the operation of the whole Website or part thereof for example for maintenance purposes, at any time, without any justification and without any prior notice to you, the User of the Website according to our own discretion and without liability.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights over the content included on this Website, such as, but not limited to, dashboards, charts, images, text, graphics, videos, video sequences, audio content, logos, illustrations, databases and button icons, (including the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content) together with the underlying software code, is the sole and exclusive property of our Company or our third-party licensors and are protected by the applicable local, European or international laws on intellectual property rights.
The appearance and display of the Website content may not be taken as transfer and/or assignment of a license and/or a right to use thereof. You, as our User, are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, under Section 3 below, for purposes of accessing and viewing the material contained on this Website only for information and non-commercial purposes and for personal use, and always under the condition that you do not remove any copyright or other notices that appear on the material you print or download and that you always mention the source of the content. You are granted no copyright, exploitation, licensing or editing rights whatsoever to the content irrespective of the ready availability of its retrieval.
The trademarks appearing on the Website belong either to our Company or our licensors Partners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us irrespective of whether or not they are marked as registered trademarks, or bear the ® symbol. You or any third party cannot use in any manner the Odyssea trademarks or any trademarks that belong to our Partners, for any commercial or other purposes without a special prior written permission from us or their respective owners.
Furthermore, our Company holds exclusive rights over the domain name www.platform.odyssea.com.
• publishing in any media, selling, distributing, copying in whole or in part, transferring, altering, storing, republishing, amending, or reproducing and exploiting in any other manner, in any form, any part of the content or copies of the content that appears on this Website; Specifically users are strictly prohibited from using, publishing or in any other way exploiting any tables, charts or other statistical and analytical data that is presented in the Website without the prior agreement between said User and the Company.
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm and damages to the Company, or to any third-party, individual or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
• coping, modifying, or distributing rights or content from the Services or our copyrights and trademarks; using frames or frame techniques in order to frame any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or format) of the Website or using any “meta-tags” or any other “hidden text” based on trade names or Odyssea trademarks without its written consent;
• reversing engineering, decompiling, disassembling or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Website;
• performing any action that may cause harm to the reputation of our Company, or from any unlawful exploitation thereof, or creating any connection that insinuates any kind of relationship of the User or a third party with us, or approval or support by us when there is none.
• creating any link to any part of this Website other than the homepage. We reserve our right to remove the connection permission without justification, without penalty and without any prior notice to the User.
• impeding the operation of the Website and replacing or amending its content (images, photographs, texts, etc.)
• commissioning or facilitation of criminal offences in any manner, transmission of viruses, and any action, in general, that may lead to an unaccepted or extensive encumbrance of the infrastructure or the operation of the Website.
This Website might include links to other sites, which are not related to Odyssea and whose content is not controlled, edited or monitored by the latter (the “Linked Websites”). These links are only made available for the users' convenience and as an additional avenue of access to the Information contained in those other sites: they shall under no circumstances be construed as a specific or implicit approval or acceptance of the content or the services of the Linked Websites. Therefore, we do not guarantee that the content posted on the Linked Websites is correct, legal, complete, updated, true, accurate, or of good quality, and do not bear any responsibility or liability for the availability of such third-party material, advertising, products, or other materials on such Websites. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any material goods or services available on or through any such linked Websites. Similarly, we cannot check the collection and processing of the users’ personal data by the Linked Websites, and, therefore, we do not bear any liability in relation to such collection and processing.
When you use the Linked Websites, the Terms and Conditions, as well as the Data Protection Policy of each website shall apply accordingly. Access and use of third-party materials, including the information, materials and services on or available through third party materials is solely at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
The content included on the Website is for information purposes only with regard to our Platform and or any statistical information contained in the dashboards therein. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to the Users.
Although we shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through this website is accurate, correct and up to date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the completeness, precision, timeliness, currency or accuracy of the information and material contained on this website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, system integration and freedom from viruses or other harmful code. You expressly agree that your use of these services and any reliance upon the material is at your sole risk. The website and the content therein are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis and no license to the User is implied in these disclaimers. Moreover, the Users’ connection with this Website is made with technical means and through providers of the Users’ choice and we shall not be liable in the case of suspension of access to our website for reasons beyond our control, as well as for reasons due to a technical or other weakness of the network or the involvement of third-party network operators, or to reasons of Force Majeure, or to unforeseeable circumstances.
You agree to indemnify to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, defend and hold us and our directors, officers and employees harmless of any and all claims, damages, losses, liability and/or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) we incur that arise out of any breach by you of these Terms or in connection with the use of the Website by you or any actions you take which might disrupt access to and/or the functioning of www.platform.odyssea.com.
8. Miscellaneous/Final Provisions
8.1. Entire Agreement. These Terms bind the parties (We and our Users) collectively, and constitute, as a whole, the whole contract of the parties, and prevail over any and all previous and current contracts between us the Users.
8.2. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein. Otherwise, you agree that the term must be repaired and it will be construed in a manner that approaches the original meaning of the term/sub-term to the greatest extent, in accordance with the law.
8.4. References-Headings. In these Terms, words that appear after the expression ‘include’, ‘including’, ‘other’, ‘for example’, ‘such as’ or ‘in particular’ (or any similar expression) will not limit the meaning of the words appearing before such expression. The headings contained in these terms and conditions are set for reference purposes alone and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation thereof.
8.5. Governing law- Jurisdiction. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece. Both Parties, upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens, Greece.
9. Contact Details
For further information about us or if you have any queries or concerns regarding the present Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Effective date: 30/06/2020